Sunday, September 19, 2010

Abbey's Visit - Part Deux

Abbey visited our little island in the sun for a week in September. As always, we loved having her here. She arrived on my (and Diana's) birthday, and we did some birthday bingo with Kristen, Janae and Kori. With all of the birthday luck around her, Kori won the jackpot!!! I guess it isn't rigged for Kittitians to win like I previously thought!It was so nice to bring Abbey back to all of the places I've discovered since her first visit here in January! We went to Gong Beach, the fruit market near port, Ballast Bay for snorkeling, Fisherman's Wharf and Pride of India - Thursday night buffet. She also got to do some "Yoga with Jessie" at the Ross gym.

We also went to some old favs-- like Mr. X's Shiggidy Shack.
Abbey made friends with little kids and puppies.
And of course, no trip to St. Kitts is complete without a night of fist-pumping and tree-swinging at Ziggy's. Here we are with Shawn and Kristen, pumpin' it up!

Maybe I should explain this last picture... better yet, maybe I shouldn't. $5 EC if you want swing tree. Only $5 EC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment